Chief Financial Officer
Openings 1 Location Karachi
We are looking for Chief Financial Officer who will be responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. He will assist the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Should have a master's degree in accounting or business administration.
- Professional qualification such as CA/CPA/CMA or similar will be preferred
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Proficient user of finance related software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements and projections.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company and manage financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies and manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Assist and Advise on investment of funds.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community and maintain banking relationships while representing the company with investment bankers and investors.