Openings 2 Location Karachi
We are looking for business analysts who will be responsible for requirement gathering, use-case development, user stories and acceptance criteria extraction. They will work on project and product documentation, proposals and workflow development, analysis of processes and its automation via technology. They will be responsible to keep themselves fully updated with technology (Open source/ Cloud-based/ Subscription based/ Off-the shelf components/ products knowledge to solve business problems). They will assist in developing LOE and creating technical proposal.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Responsible for facilitating medium projects from proposal through post implementation and participating in large projects.
- Participate and provide feedback on Business Requirements.
- Act as project lead to ensure test plans and specifications are completed and project meets established milestones.
- Responsible for various system testing activities that is not covered by other teams for example clients performing UAT and QAT performing testing and coordinating user acceptance testing.
- Meet and discuss requested changes with business client(s) ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications.
- Review with technical & sales team(s) to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Participate in design discussions and assure functional specifications are delivered as per client’s needs.
- Responsible for coordinating estimates for large projects/products and performing estimates for assigned component on projects/products.
- Facilitate / provide estimates after business requirements and functional phases while establishing time lines and project phases.
- Participate and provide feedback with clients regarding business requirements.
- Act as a representative for the applicable application, functional lead, or other IT lead for supported project.
- Work with the clients, account manager and technical team for a thorough understanding of the project functionality and provides insight on implementation.
- Participate in and documenting data mapping for integration of systems, conversion, and acquisition related projects.
- Act as functional or IT lead with other project team members in regards to other systems that impact project. Schedule and facilitate project team meetings, document and distribute meeting minutes as applicable.
- Consistently monitor functional specifications and change requests to ensure project stays within scope and meets requirements.
- Assure that change requests are consistently documented, reviewed and resolved.
- Responsible for ensuring any issues that arise from testing or implementation are escalated and resolved appropriately in an efficient and timely manner. Ensure issues, incidences and questions are documented, reported and resolved as required.
- Coordinate and manage the post implementation process to include but not limited to follow-up, feedback, problem resolution and also a post implementation debrief including an actual to plan for timeline and financials.