Associate Project Manager
Openings 5 Location Karachi
We are looking for Associate Project Managers who will be responsible to work in tandem with Project Managers and Project Directors and perform project management duties to support completion of projects. They will participate during all project management process such as client dealings, requirement gathering and schedule and conduct project meetings, communicate assignments and expectations to project team members and track completion of project deliverables.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Proven working experience of 4+ to 6+ years in IT industry
- Focused and results driven
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, Agile and Scrum Methodologies,
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Project management tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Flexibility to work overtime and hours outside normal business hours when occasionally required
- Strong problem solving skills.
- To initiate, plan, design, execute, monitor, control and complete projects.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems.
- Develop detailed project plans, identifying the Work breakdown structure (WBS), and overall project timelines and resources allocation/utilization. Also responsible for updating the project plan on frequently basis.
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of Weekly Project Status reports on the assigned projects.
- Prioritize the assignments assigned by Project Manager.
- Implement the best practices for Project Management as directed by Project Manager.
- Maintain project artifacts & project documentations.
- Be involved in Development processes implementations in organization for improvement.
- Perform SDLC implementation with team.
- Engage team members for early resolution and complete information sharing through proper documentation process.
- Maintain Strong communication with both internal and external stake holders within the scope of development department.
- To conduct and facilitate Daily Scrum Meeting and Sprint Planning Meeting.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.