Digital Marketing Manager
Openings 4 Location Karachi
We are looking for Digital Marketing Managers who will be responsible to oversee all aspects of online marketing and plan & executive marketing strategy for organization. They will lead teams of digital marketing associates and ultimately will be responsible for the all the tasks including strategy, execution, reporting and ROI.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Ideal candidate must have 6 to 8+ years of work experience in the capacity of Manager
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO/SEM/SMO and other digital marketing tools.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Must have team management skills.
- Focused and results driven.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns on Social Media platforms
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital strategies.
- Reporting of performance of all digital marketing campaigns, data analyst & ROI.
- Supervise & create interactive Video campaigns engaging customers and others
- Responsible for undertaking the leading SEO Strategy within the Company.
- Managing SEO experts and web developers and Designers.
- Assist in business development regarding SEO/SEM/SMO Projects.
- Responsible for all Google AdWords campaigns for the Company.
- Strongly collaborate within the Team to motivate the Team’s members to perform certain tasks within time.