Openings 1 Location Karachi
We are looking for 2D Animator(s) who will be responsible for creating and drawing the colorful moving characters and images that appear in video games. He or She will be involved in writing and producing game animations through several stages including generating ideas, building models and rigging lighting.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in 2D Game Animation.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Design.
- Thorough understanding of computer programs such as; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe FreeHand etc.
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch and other facets of 2D and animation.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with Game Designers and programmers.
- Large visual database and a passion for video games.
- Experience working with deadlines, and a deadline driven mentality to complete work.
- Able to work in a wide range of styles.
- Self-motivation, Creativity, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Creating characters, backgrounds, and scene transitions, bringing creative ideas and concepts to life.
- Working with game designers and others to create story lines involving the characters.
- Creating sketches, artwork, and illustrations.
- Drawing storyboards and concept the story frame-by-frame.
- Working with editors to bring together the layers of animation, including backgrounds and graphics.
- Sequence frames together to create animation.
- Designing a variety of characters with different personalities.
- Time characters' movements to soundtracks or voice overs.
- Developing concepts for characters and pitch ideas to clients.
- Designing animated backdrops for characters.
- Working within the bounds of 2D animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation.
- Designing and animating dynamic characters, objects, and environments.
- Creating icons, UI elements and other 2D art needs.
- Creating art work for reference use by the Art team, and for promotional & marketing purposes.
- Meeting set deadlines with completed and fully realized animations
- Communicating with team when assistance is needed or challenges are presented on the projects.