Technical Project Manager
Openings 1 Location Karachi
We are looking for Technical Project Manager(s) who will be responsible to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects. He/She will participate during all project management processes such as client dealings, conducting project meetings, communicating assignments and expectations to team members, and track completion of project deliverables.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Ideal candidate must have 5 to 6+ years of work experience in the capacity of Project Management.
- Knowledge of requirements analysis, Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools.
- Good programing and analytical concepts.
- Must have project and team management skills.
- Focused and results driven.
- Defining the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management.
- Creating a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determining the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project.
- Developing a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Reviewing the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required.
- Determining the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Performing SDLC implementation with team.
- Establishing a communication schedule to update stakeholders, including appropriate staff in the organization on the project’s progress.
- Reviewing the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis, this to ensure that it meets the project standards.
- Engaging team members for early resolution and complete information sharing through proper documentation process.
- Maintaining strong communication with both internal and external stake holders within the scope of development department.
- Conducting and facilitating Daily Scrum Meeting and Sprint Planning Meeting.
- Ensuring that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by management.