Openings 1 Location Karachi
We are looking for Java Architect who will be responsible for providing architecture and application design oversight to Java Applications, technical mentoring and training to team members. He will be understanding the architecture of existing systems to support, maintain, enhance and migrate legacy systems to new platforms. He will also act as a high-level expert in the architecture and design of highly complex systems.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience in Java Applications development (Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, Struts, Hibernate, and JSF).
- Excellent command over JSP/Servlets.
- Experience of application deployment under variety of App Servers (JBoss/Web logic/Tomcat).
- Hands on coding in Java, solution designing and deployment experience
- Ability to make decisions regarding coding trade-offs and knowledge of system design.
- Strong communications skills with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinion clearly in a straightforward manner.
- Self-driven and self-managed, good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Have a passion for technology, and follow industry best practices.
- Managing day to day Engineering tasks for the team.
- To be involved in architecture of various Business Layer and Data Management components of multi-tiered web based system over J2EE architecture, smartfox server, spring, Rabbit-MQ and JS framework.
- Establishing Java best practices for coding conventions, use of frameworks, reviews, testing and building.
- Performing regular architecture, application design and code reviews.
- Working closely with other developers to design, develop, test, implement and support new applications, systems and tools.
- Designing and implementing client side user interface with Struts MVC, Spring MVC, and JSF MVC frameworks.
- Providing business development team with technology trend information and assisting with new project estimates as required.
- Sharing knowledge of the projects with team members and meeting the deadline of the projects.
- Coordinating project performance with clients, respond to problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Keeping management informed of project progress and problems, particularly as to needed changes in schedule, resources or product.
- Providing informal/formal mentoring and formal training to Java developers.
- Maintaining confidentiality of client credentials, components of statistical works, client documents and interfacing of their systems.