Openings 1 Location Karachi
We are looking for Finance Managers who will be responsible for establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, reporting financial information and managing staff. This person will advise clients on appropriate business planning and help in decision making processes to ensure that businesses are financially successful.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years as Finance Manager.
- CA or ACCA Qualified individuals will be preferred.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus point.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance related software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinating and completing annual audits.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.