Business Development Executive
Openings 1 Location Dubai
We are looking for Business Development Executive who will be responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets and analyzing business opportunities. This person’s duties include negotiating contracts, initiating proposals and closing deals. This individual will participate in key aspects of the sales cycle, including generating leads, driving opportunities and managing prospect relationships.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Understanding the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly.
- Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities.
- Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in long run.
- Making cold calls and identify new leads.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in-person.
- Finding out faults and loop holes in the current business strategies and change them to help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously.
- Interacting with the higher authorities of the company and discuss business issues with them.
- Be engaged in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals, which can be beneficial for the company and the clients.
- Working by keeping in mind weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries.
- Demonstrating financial, business, industry insights and consultative selling skills that can be applied to opportunities across the business unit.
- Effectively collaborating and negotiating with multiple levels of client management.
- Analyzing business situation, implements innovative solutions and developing new/creative approaches and procedures.
- Mainly ensuring confidentiality of client credentials, components of statistical works, client documents and interfacing of their systems.
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales/business development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
- Proven track record of bringing new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Strong in client connection and client services.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written – experience creating tailored client proposals.
- Self-driven, self-managed and good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Have a passion for technology and follow industry best practices.
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance.