Senior Software Engineer
Openings 2 Location Karachi
We are looking for Senior Software Engineer - PHP who will be responsible for writing server-side web application logic and developing back-end components, connect the application with other web services and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Proven experience of minimum 4 years in any software development organization.
- Experience of working with Relational Databases (MySQL, MSSQL) (queries, design and normalization) Advanced OOP concepts, Design Patterns, Enterprise library and Software Engineering best practices.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Significant hands-on experience with PHP create, design patterns and principles.
- Self-driven, self-managed and good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Have a passion for technology and follow industry best practices
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Performing integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Building efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
- Working closely with other developers to design, develop, test, implement and support new back end applications, systems and tools.
- Understanding responsibility for ongoing costumer’s requirements for product.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications. Also, perform code maintenance and testing.
- Fixing application issues and code irregularities.
- Building and maintenance of core PHP based applications.
- Developing web page infrastructure and application related to pages with more advanced graphics and features.
- Designing and developing relational database systems and their web interfaces.
- Responsible for integrating MySQL database with the PHP applications.
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.