We are looking for Portfolio Manager who will be responsible to managing the portfolio of projects by influencing an organization to make decisions on which projects to undertake. Additionally, the Portfolio Manager typically tracks in-progress projects to elevate risks and issues, interacts and coordinate with clients, ensures on-time deliverables.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Proven working experience of 4 to 8+ years as Brand Manager in IT industry.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Focused and results driven
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analyzing how brand is positioned in the market and understand the voice of the consumer through Digital Listening & Sentiment Analysis in order to deliver better services.
- Ensuring that local brand objectives are established and understood by all stakeholders.
- Being involve in strategic planning, continuous improvement and maximizing growth.
- Understanding what works well with the local audience and use it to company’s advantage.
- Ensuring that all active social platforms provide a similar experience during campaigns and product launches.
- Proposing how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to grow sales, lock and implement what works.
- Serving as the organization’s central and unifying social media resource while ensuring high engagement levels, user acquisition and supporting monetization.
- Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Leading creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Coaching the team and try to get the best from everyone.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with business strategy.
- Aligning the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.