Openings 2 Location Karachi
We are looking for Android Developer(s) who will be responsible for developing applications of mobile devices powered by Android operating system. Primary Focus will be on development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. The developer will be responsible for working alongside other team members on different layers of the infrastructure. The developer should have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and in creation of quality products.
We are a passionate group of professionals, and would welcome an equally dedicated person to join our team!
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Android SDK and Java.
- Worked on multiple Android applications available in App store.
- Significant hands-on experience with software design patterns and principles.
- Self-driven and self-managed, good time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced, very team oriented environment.
- Have a passion for technology, and follow industry best practices.
- Regular attendance at work is required for successful performance.
- Designing and building applications for the Android platform.
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Producing fully functional android applications, writing quality code based on industry best practices.
- Working closely with all team members to understand full stack functionality and architecture.
- Working along the Web Developers to create and maintain a robust framework in order to support the apps.
- Optimizing performance for the applications.
- Ensuring the performance, Quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Designing compelling device specific interfaces to improve user experience.
- Continually learning about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Maintaining confidentiality of client credentials, components of statistical works, client documents and interfacing of their systems.
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.